About our Company
The strong diversity of our service offerings has put us in the forefront as a leading consultant firm. We work primarily with Fortune 500/1000 companies, but our capabilities are scalable to small and midsized business as well. We specialize in strategy, operations, organization, technology, process reengineering, consolidation and negotiations. Our senior team of consultants, with an average experience of 15+ years or more, helps companies achieve the improved productivity and performance, as well as the cost reductions and cost avoidance that they seek.
We focus on delivering promised results rapidly. Our strength is in assisting organizations in their efforts to change processes and operations to a more desired state by helping them assess core issues, develop key strategies, assist in implementing those sought after changes and developing the management/governance techniques to maintain and continuously improve those results.
Our strength is the acquired experience derived from participating in over 2000 diverse IT, HR, Finance and Procurement projects, consulting to top tier companies for 48 years. Our clients leverage that knowledge to help gain the competitive advantage they seek; often with dramatic and long lasting positive results.
About our Experience and Disciplines
- Track record of over 2000 successful projects
- Established consulting processes and methodologies
- Fortune 500 clients
- Full life cycle consulting proposition
- Flexible, practical and adaptive
- Work within client environments/requirements
- Many global complex projects
- Experience working at both the Board and Senior “C” level
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Procurement/Indirect Spend
- Call Centers
- Business Continuity
- IT and Business Process Outsourcing
- Consolidation Efforts
- Business Process Transformation
- Shared Services Evaluation & Development
- Change Management
- Program Office/Governance Implementation
- Contract Negotiation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Asset Management
- Development of Business Metrics
Typical Project Outcomes
- Reduced Cost
- Improved Productivity and Efficiency
- Development of Roadmaps to improve internal process & function
- Identification of key performance criteria for continued process improvement
- Implementation of key tactical efforts such as outsourcing, consolidation and transformation to drive organizational change
- Greater linkage between business performance and key internal business functions
Why Companies Choose TBI
We are a trusted and objective advisor helping companies refine and support well-defined business goals. Our diverse offerings, vast experience and extensive methodology give us the tools to use many different techniques to solve client issues.
Our end to end consulting helps our clients; from assessment thru implementation of recommended changes to installing governance; Program Office and Change Management Best Practices. Our consulting reach is global – as are many of our customers. Our clients have included: Bank of America, J&J, Nike, H.J. Heinz, Coors, GM, Alcoa, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of FL, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Toys “R” Us and many others.
To see our entire list of clients, click on the home page under Client List.
TBI has a long distinguished career and a wealth of knowledge, a strong commitment to business principles, innovative thinking, and integrity. We have created solutions throughout industry for developing and delivering significant outcomes that have helped companies reach their goals with long-term sustainability.