TBI is a leading consulting firm with a network of senior professionals who provide full-service solutions to organizations of all sizes, industries and geographic locations. Our unique blend of experience, flexibility and insight helps our clients carry out their vision with tangible results.
Our Security Vision – To support, improve, and further enable our client’s security capability.
Our Security Mission– To offer customized and meaningful services reliably. To help our clients minimize and eliminate business risk due to security failures.
Our Security Values– Technology and Business Integrators operates under the auspices of trust, honesty and excellence. We will continue to use our experience and knowledge to address our customers’ needs, responsibly and will never compromise the pursuit of our vision.
TBI’s Approach To Security
To be the coach, mentor and/or trusted advisor to IT, Risk, Audit, Compliance and other senior executives tasked with protecting their enterprise’s data and information. We consult and advise; both with the aim of supporting our client’s needs to successfully protect their intellectual property.
TBI prides itself on its strong work ethic and our concern for solving the problems for which we are hired. We strive to earn and maintain a reputation for honesty, integrity and high-quality performance. We have a simple organizational structure, allowing our clients to more easily access our capabilities.
- Everyone on the Cyber Guide team has deep senior experience. Our average security tenure is 20+ years for every team member.
- All team members are “Best in Class,” whether it be at the tactical or strategic level.
- Many of our team were CISO’s at large, complex organizations.They have “been there and done that”; addressing and resolving much of today’s most pressing security needs.
They have seen it all.
- Our retainer based concept gives our customers the ultimate flexibility to access the knowledge and experience of these senior resources without having to hire them full time or via a large consulting project.
- Our team can assist, develop, mentor, coach, guide; implement, support or create what you need to make sure that your environment is secure. To us, the role doesn’t matter; the results that we can provide, do matter.
- Using the Cyber Guide team on retainer as needed, when needed, give our customers the ability to generate real solutions at greatly reduced costs.
if you’re interested in learning more about our Cyber Security Services you can contact Stanley Goldman by email at Stanley Goldman or 201.573.0400 Ext.14