TBI’s Cloud Disaster Recovery Advisory Services can help your company realize additional benefits from your virtualized environments by leveraging cloud technology to satisfy your disaster recovery requirements. The Advisory Services are customized to meet your company’s specific needs.
- Have you virtualized all of the applications that are candidates for virtualization or have you already selected the applications for Disaster Recovery (DR) in the Cloud? In this case, the Advisory Services can:
- Perform a DR Readiness Assessment to determine the state of your company’s current disaster recovery implementation
- Perform a Migration Readiness Assessment to determine:
- The transformation (if any), of your company’s existing disaster recovery implementations
- Analyze the interconnection of the virtualized applications with applications that still require physical servers. Help to ensure that applications moved to the cloud for DR will continue to perform appropriately with those applications that cannot be migrated to the cloud
- Help your company choose a cloud provider who is best suited to meet your environment and business requirements
- Define your companies exit criteria for your cloud provider
- Build a Cloud DR Implementation Roadmap
- Recommend changes that may be required with respect to Governance of the cloud environment.
- Is your company in the process of virtualizing some or all of your environment? In this case, the Advisory Services can:
- Work with your planning team to include the applications that will be virtualized in the future into the Migration Readiness Assessment. We can then perform all of the steps above and include your future plans in a staged implementation roadmap.
Depending upon your company’s standards, processes, architecture and technology, you should consider leveraging additional TBI competencies. These additional competencies can be used to provide a complete end-to-end transformation of your disaster recovery environment.
The complementary competencies of TBI’s Cloud Disaster Recovery Advisory Services are:
- Strategy Development
- Business Case and Financial Management
- Organizational Change & Process Analysis
- Program Management, Program Governance, PMO
The TBI Disaster Recovery Advisory Services can answer the following types of questions:
- What are our data backup options using the cloud for DR, and how do we manage data retention, recovery, and DR testing?
- Do we need to build a fully functional environment for DR in the cloud?
- How often should we test our cloud DR plan?
- How should we address licensing for our cloud DR environment?